Family

Family

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Beginning

I am finally doing it, I am finally going to start writing this blog.
Here we go...
It is April tenth and tomorrow is the six month mark! Our son seems to be getting bigger and bigger with every passing day (my stomach along with it). It has been an interesting adventure so far and is about to get much more exciting as Michael and I are about to embark on our month long trek across the country. I will be going up to Washington to visit family this week and he will meet me up there soon after. After what looks to be a wonderful visit we will head back to Utah and stay there a day and then begin our long drive to Texas!
Our car will be packed with all our needs for Kentucky so we can leave straight from Austin to Kentucky once our visit with the family is over (so excited to see everyone).

No comments:

Post a Comment